All Jewelry is handmade in NY with love and intention
- To ensure longevity and preventing over stretching, please roll the bracelet/ring on and off rather than pull or stretch the beads.
- Please remove when exercising, swimming, sleeping or in similar activities.
- Avoid perfume, hair spray, and any chemicals to maintain finish
- In Summer months, your jewelry should not be worn in the pool or the ocean.
- Gold Plated is more delicate than gold filled. The gold layer is very thin over base layer metal. We suggest not getting wet at all. The color will fade faster than gold filled.
- Gold Filled is a thicker layer gold over baser layer metal and much more durable and able to withstand daily wear and water. Gold filled can last years with proper care. Can use polishing cloth to shine gold filled products as needed.
- Sterling Silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by mass of silver and 7.5% by mass of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925. Sterling can tarnish over time, to polish your sterling beads please use a proper sterling cleaning/polishing cloth.
- Due to the nature of our handmade pieces and natural gemstones, each piece is unique and colors may vary slightly from the photo.
If your piece becomes damaged, please contact us to request a replacement
for a charge.
All replacement requests should be directed to email@example.com